Tuesday, May 31, 2011

365 Photos...05/17/11-05/31/11

We're still here.  It's been a busy month getting into the routing of being back to work, and I'm doing my best to keep up with this photo challenge I gave myself.  I don't feel like I'm improving my photography skills much, but am grateful for the excuse to snap a few pictures every day.  Thank goodness for iPhone cameras, too!
05/17/11 -Tummy time
 
05/18/11 - All wrapped up after bath time.


05/19/11 - More tummy time

05/20/11 - I still swaddle him when I put him to bed, but he usually wiggles himself out and ends up in this sleeping position.

05/21/11

05/22/11 - My beautiful girl


05/23/11 - We finally have a blue pool!  I think we're going to spend a lot of time in it this summer!

05/24/11 - Tummy time encouragement from Aubrey

05/25/11 - I think someone was feeling neglected.  Cooper's not the only baby in our house.

05/26/11

05/27/11 - Aubrey's dance recital is coming up.  She was so excited to get her costumes.  Here's a sneak peak.

05/28/11 - Cooper's first swim in the pool.  He seemed to enjoy it!

05/29/11

05/30/11 - My happy boy

05/31/11