Friday, May 6, 2011

05/05/11



I went back to work this week, and Cooper started school. I can't believe how fast my time off flew by. It was a pretty smooth transition. I started back slowly, working a half day on Monday and then working a little more each day. I was not the emotional wreck I was when I had to leave Aubrey at school for the first time. I don't have the long days of commuting downtown anymore, and I don't feel like we are leaving Cooper with strangers. We feel so comfortable with all of the teachers and staff at their school, since Aubrey has been there for over 3 years now. The two main teachers that watched Aubrey as a baby are now watching Cooper. This smile means the world to me, especially after a long day at work. It's nice to have a happy baby to come home to.