Cooper is doing great!!
He sleeps straight through the night most nights. I often find him facing a completely different direction than how I put him down.
Cooper started solids a few weeks ago and is up to two meals of solids a day as he is making his way through the fruits and veggies. So far, he's had bananas, sweet potatoes, apples, carrots, and pears. He loves to eat and some nights I can't get the food in his mouth fast enough.
Cooper is definitely a happy boy. He's always smiling. He loves to watch Aubrey and always turns in the direction of her voice. He love music and still loves grabbing on to his toes.
Aubrey is having a fun summer. She just finished up swimming lessons and is fearless in the pool, even though she's not quite ready to swim on her own. She loves to jump in with her goggles on and touch the bottom.
She loves to color, and it's fun to watch how she's starting to color specific things on her page instead of just scribbling across the page. Last week, she brought home a paper from school with a picture of a train. She had only colored the wheels, alternating between orange and brown. She was so excited to ask me if I liked her pattern!
The other day, she showed me this note she had written. Can you tell what it says? This is the best free-hand version of her name she's done, and she did it all on her own.
When Aunt Meg and Grace visited back in April, they brought Aubrey a jewelry box she could paint and decorate herself. She finally got to complete her project and was so excited to do it.
Last weekend, Aubrey got her first summer haircut. I brought her to the salon with me, and she waited patiently while I got my haircut. She was so excited and behaved very well. She still has her curls, they were just blow-dried that day.





















