Aubrey's school offers dance classes, and she is finally old enough to join! I remember picking her up from school on the afternoons the dance class was going on when she was a little younger, and she would always want to stop and watch. It's convenient because it's during her school day, so we are not trying to attend a class on the weekend or in the evenings, and she's so young, this is just a fun introduction and gives her a break from her school day once a week. Dance class is on Wednesdays, which is also pizza day, so Wednesday is "A great day!" as Aubrey says.
She gets to take ballet and tap. So, a few weeks ago I took her to the store to buy her shoes. She tried on the ballet shoes, which she was excited to wear because June from the Little Einsteins is a ballet dancer. Then she told me she did not want the tap shoes when she tried them on. I told her to wait until she got home and could try them out to see because she just might like them. She definitely likes them!
Today was her 3rd dance class. I had a meeting downtown for work, which is very unusual for me since my office is now close to home, and downtown is pretty far from my office. Once the meeting was over, my boss said I could head home for the day instead of returning to my office. I headed straight to pick up Aubrey and got to her school right after her dance class had started! I was so excited that I was able to see her class. I think she's got some moves!
I have a few more videos which I'll try to post later this week.