Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Almost 2!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family in Louisiana. We got to spend 4 nights there and Aubrey went to the park and playground everyday we were there. (My dad was the photographer for that fun, so I don't have those pictures yet.)

We also celebrated Aubrey's 2nd birthday a little early with my family since it's now less than 2 weeks away. She had a great time and got lots of fun stuff. She was a pro at unwrapping the presents and even blew out her candles by herself. I know I say it alot, but what a difference a year makes! Here's some of her fun...

Grace was all smiles!


Aubrey and all of her gifts


She got a pretty shirt and a new book from Uncle Drew....

...and pretty pink boots from Nana and Pops...



...and books and a tea set from Aunt, Meg, Uncle Bran, and Grace...


...and a birthday shirt and desk from Nana and Pops.

Happy Birthday Dear Aubrey!



Enjoying her new desk at home!