Last night, since it felt so nice outside and since she was feeling better, we took a walk to the playground. Aubrey loves going on the slides and she's a pro at it now!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Feeling Better
Aubrey was sick all weekend. She started running a fever on Friday night that lasted through Sunday night. I stayed home with her on Monday, just to be on the safe side. We spent most of the weekend on the couch watching the Disney Channel and reading books. On Monday morning I knew she was feeling better when after she told me she was done with her second waffle, she asked me for some ice cream. And when I said no, she asked me for some pudding.
Last night, since it felt so nice outside and since she was feeling better, we took a walk to the playground. Aubrey loves going on the slides and she's a pro at it now!



Last night, since it felt so nice outside and since she was feeling better, we took a walk to the playground. Aubrey loves going on the slides and she's a pro at it now!